Students must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate who has passed the senior secondary examination of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or its equivalent, with Biology/ Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics/Agriculture, shall be eligible for admission.
- Student must appear for JET Exam.
- Student must be a domicile of Rajasthan.
List of documents to be attached with the admission form
Students are required to report to the college with the above-mentioned documents and complete their registration process. The dates for the registration process will be notified by college administration.
In view of ongoing COVID-19 circumstances and its impact on students, the college authorities have decided to reduce its semester fees by Rs 5000/- for the upcoming students from session 2021-22. The new fee amount is Rs 30,930/-
Rules & Regulation
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. If the student is found guilty of this offense, then the student will have to face strict consequences.
- Maintaining peace is essential by the students in the classroom, library, college premises.
- The use of mobile phones in the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Whenever any college faculty/member asks students to show the identity card, the students should comply and show the identity card.
- Students will have to take permission in writing from the principal to leave the college campus in between college hours.
- Keep the college premises clean and do not spread any filth.
- It is strictly forbidden to write or paste posters on the walls of the college building.
- Damage to the property of the college will be counted as an offense and full action will be taken against it.
- 75% attendance is essential to fill the university examination form.
- All the students have to maintain discipline and proper behavior with all the members of the college in the college premises.